Creating a Sharepoint Online User for the connector
For this section you will need access to a Sharepoint Online site.
- Login to your Sharepoint Online site.
- Press the top left icon and Click on Admin.
- Under the User management section click on Add User.
- Create a new user and assign a password, make sure you don’t click on Require this user to change their password when they first sign in.
- The user that will be associated with the by our Sharepoint Online connector doesn’t need a license, so we will click on *Create user without product License.
- We won’t modify anything on the Optional settings, click Next.
- Select Finish Adding.
- Login with your username and password to make sure everything works as expected, in order to do this you can open a new incognito tab and try to open your Sharepoint Site.
- Login using your username and password, you will notice that you don’t have access… yet.
- Go back to your Sharepoint Online site, and click on the members icon.
- Click on Add members.
- Add the user you just created, in some cases the name may not pop up immediately after creating it, in that case, you can just paste the email address.
- Click on Save.